Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbyes

Goodbyes suck. That's about all there is to it...

I never imagined how hard it would be to say goodbye to everyone. Quite possibly the hardest thing I've ever done... At this point it's a little fuzzy what I was thinking when I thought leaving for 6 months was a good idea. I know once I get there it will be amazing. I know I'll have the time of my life and grow SO incredibly much. I just wish I didn't have to leave my friends and family behind... I've been praying for God to give me comfort, so hopefully He'll do just that.

I'm about to head to the airport, on icy roads, in anticipation of 19 hours of traveling on a mere 2 hours of sleep. (If you can call it sleep?) So if you're looking for a prayer request, please pray for safety in traveling and my health. My body tends to get really mad at me when I don't sleep alot.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss everyone so much!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment